With so much diversity and choice, everyone has their favourite coworking space spot in London. Whether it’s the vintage look, the interior design, the aesthetics, fitouts, look and feel, or ergonomics, each coworking space in London has it’s own welcoming and uplifting style for members to enjoy.
There are over 200 different serviced office providers in London, and more than 1,200 different business centers, and providers keep growing every year since 2020. In 2019, serviced offices took 6% of office share and continued to grow exponentially.
Covid 19 is changing our working habits and most people continue to work from home. But people like to be with other people, as this is a natural habit. In addition, satellite offices have popped up to make it easy for staff to come and enjoy the company of other colleagues in the satellite offices.
The Added Facilities of CoWorking Spaces in London
A typical coworking hub in London offers flexible terms, a dedicated onsite support team, a full concierge service, bespoke spaces tailored to the look and feel of your business, a high speed internet connection and much more. You automatically feel the luxury in the serviced hub, and this ultimately makes you feel special.
Complimentary Services in the Coworking Spaces in London
- A Cutting Edge Space; If you want to work just a few hours a week, then you can easily get a hot desk and work downtown in one of the luxurious coworking spaces in London. If you have a video conference, you can just step into a phonebooth and focus on your meeting with total privacy. Events spaces are also available depending on your company needs. Even the kitchen and lounge area is a place for members to connect with each other. There are Taco Tuesdays, or board games on Wednesday, a fridge to store your food, double dishwashers and a relaxing lounge area to take your personal call or have that video conference. And instead of meeting in coffee shops with clients, you can book a boardroom meeting room.
- A coworking space with a bedspace: CitySpace is a fairly new concept of combining work spaces with hotel accommodation. Both properties in Bermondsey and Borough have around 20 bedrooms and a max floor space of 2000sq ft. The size allows us to keep a low number of workspace clients but provide a real personal experience for each of our members. Knowing each one individually, getting to know their preferences, whether it be their “go to” coffee every day or how they each like us to handle their meeting room setup. It’s bringing the hospitality from the hotel and encompassing it in all areas of the coworking space experience. Right from the start, booking a room or workspace should be simple and easy, our guests can book rooms and simultaneously request a work space.
- A stand out roof terrace with stunning views and even a dedicated space for pets! The work environment has changed and “People working away from the office and looking for a space outside of their home to work during the day with their furry friends at their side”, quoted founder of Doggy Be, Marie-Laure.
- A Day Care for mums; which is a walking distance from the coworking hub as part of the package. The idea is to settle kids into daycare and for mothers to ease back into work. Some coworking hubs offer child care for remote workers and mothers returning to their jobs from maternity leave. Kids are cared for on a separate floor, while parents are able to work and can see their child and peek in to see them. Nearly 50% of women leave their employees because of the lack of flexibility offered to them. And this combo means that working mums can continue to breastfeed.
- A wellness package; some coworking spaces offer a gym and some offer virtual yoga, pilates or meditations sessions to continually adapt their wellness programme in line with any local recommendations.
- A bar and games room; studies show that game rooms in the workplace are a great way to help employees bond and generate some great office bonding, help increase overall productivity along with increasing employee motivation.
- Interactive and Educational Sessions; some coworking hubs offer exclusive talks and gain insight into how some of the biggest entrepreneurs made it.
Coworking spaces give entrepreneurs the tools and connections they need to break new ground and grow. fluidmeet is also proud to take part in various initiatives that strengthen the coworking communities. Make your coworking space your second home, search for a coworking space here, or get listed on our website and app now!
There are also some public spaces such as the British Library. You can just pop in, log in to free WIFI, and it has plenty of sunlight. Or you can simply enjoy your time at the Barbican Centre, which has a lovely terrace that can be used over the summer. The Coffee Works Project Cafe, in Angel Station, has a super backyard garden also.
Gails, in Exmouth Market offers the best pastry and cakes, with practical nice big tables. Ole and Steen in Haymarket TY Cafe also has an amazing ambience, is located in Seven Dials and serves organic food.
It’s your time, your choice. We will make and guarantee availability for you.
Do you have any questions or are you in need of our help to book a training room, an office space, an event, a meeting room, a co-working space, a serviced office, a wedding venue, or organize a space for your business? fluidmeet will be glad to assist you.
Blog Prepared by fluidmeet Staff Writer
Author: Maha Ahmad
Share this blog:
List your next wedding venue, banquet hall, serviced office, business centre, event space, hotel, restaurant co-working space, team building event, training room, co-working space, exhibition space or social gathering to make them memorable or try out our fluidmeet app! Do you want to rent an office space, or book banquet halls, or corporate event spaces that are convenient for your business? Do you want to book a venue for your social event? Then contact us at fluidmeet, we can assist you. Download the fluidmeet App now!
Established in 2015, fluidmeet is a leading online marketplace and an emerging booking and venue management platform that “connects” individuals and corporates seeking rental of serviced offices, co-working spaces, meeting rooms and banquet halls with venues and their hosts in a timely, cost-effective and efficient manner.